1. Where are you located?
We are a global company and serve customers from Japan, to India, to China, to Middle East to Europe to US to Canada, to South America from our office locations in Massachusetts, USA; North Carolina, USA and Bengaluru, India.
2. Are you giving your services globally or in specific countries?
We service clients all across the globe.
3. Which industries do you serve?
We are providing our services in various industry domains including Finance, Insurance, Consulting, Life Sciences, Higher Education, Pharma, IT, Construction, Retail, Transportation.
4. What are your area of expertise in SharePoint?
We have a team of experts in all areas of SharePoint. SharePoint is the one and only thing we do!
5. Which size clients do you handle.
We have served organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 conglomerates.
1. On which SharePoint versions do you work.
We work on all the available versions of SharePoint.
2. What is the charge of your services?
We are one of the most cost and time competitive SharePoint service providers in the world! Try us!!
3. What is the process to get services of your company?
One quick email at email@example.com is all it takes to reach us.
4. Can your company give customized services?
Yes, we give customized services as per client requirement.
5. Can I see your previous projects as example or your work?
Yes, you can see some of our previous project
6. Can you name some of your clients?
Sure! Covar is, Biogen, Sanofi, Novartis,…
7. What is the typical duration of a SharePoint project?
Depending the needs of the client and nature of the work, SharePoint projects can last from a week to a few months.
8. How does your support system work?
We provide your employees an Issue Management System using which they can raise issue ticket sand our support team resolves them within 24 hours.
9. In how much time will issues will be resolved by your support team?
Most of the issues will be resolved within 24 hours by our support team.
10. Can you provide SharePoint training to our employees.
Yes, we design and deliver highly contextual and user friendly training programs.
11. Can you provide custom branding for modern sites.
Yes, we provide custom branding for modern sites.
12. Can you provide data backup?
Yes, our team of experts can suggest a cost effective data backup plan and implement it.
13. Can you provide Third party integration with other products?
Yes, we provide integration between SharePoint and other software products.
14. Is SharePoint popular today?
SharePoint is the world’s leading content management and collaboration tool with over 200 million active users. Gartner calls it a leader in their Content Services Magic Quadrant.
15. What are the benefits of implanting of AI and ML with SharePoint?
AI and ML provide an additional and significant boost to the power of SharePoint by enhancing search, auto-tagging, user stats and providing many other interesting capabilities.
Fully owned subsidiary of Source Consulting LLC Copyright © 2020 SharePoint Geeks. All rights reserved